We are an association that is organized for, and by Institute of Applied Biosciences and Chemistry alumni of the HAN. We meet regularly to help develop your professional network and socialize. Because HANalyst exists for the alumni, you can also have a say in what we do and how we do it. We also contribute to the curriculum and benefit from each other’s knowledge and skills. HANalyst will developed further in consultation with our members. The following 5 principles are central to our aims:
1. Social: (Re-)connecting with classmates and teachers.
2. Network: Maintaining and expanding your network.
3. Knowledge and learning: Sharing academic knowledge and practical skills.
4. Work and internship: Sharing internships, job vacancies and candidates.
5. Facility sharing: Enabling sharing of knowledge (courses) and specific equipment between companies and the HAN.